Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Gaze On You in the Sanctuary

Psalm 63 

1 O God, you are my God, 
       earnestly I seek you; 
       my soul thirsts for you, 
       my body longs for you, 
       in a dry and weary land 
       where there is no water.

 2 I have seen you in the sanctuary 
       and beheld your power and your glory.

 3 Because your love is better than life, 
       my lips will glorify you.

 4 I will praise you as long as I live, 
       and in your name I will lift up my hands.

 5 My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; 
       with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

 6 On my bed I remember you; 
       I think of you through the watches of the night.

 7 Because you are my help, 
       I sing in the shadow of your wings.

 8 My soul clings to you; 
       your right hand upholds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment